Outright Gift

A gift of cash or publicly traded securities can be given to the Endowment Fund. Donors will receive an income tax receipt for your donation.

Whether you are creating a will or updating an old document, Baton Rouge General Foundation recommends that you seek the advice of estate and tax professionals, such as attorneys, accountants, or financial advisors, in developing your estate plan. Baton Rouge General Foundation cannot render tax or legal advice. For more information, please contact Baton Rouge General’s Foundation at Foundation@BRGeneral.org or (225) 763-4372.

Back to Legacy & Estate Planning