Adult VolunteersHow do I sign up?
- Step 1: Complete an application and submit it to the Volunteer Services Department.
Contact Volunteer Services at (225) 387-7079 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 2: Meet with a volunteer coordinator
- Step 3: Take your free Tuberculosis (TB) skin test
- Step 4: Attend an orientation
- Step 5: Shadow a volunteer in your selected area
We offer a variety of rewarding volunteer opportunities to match your interests, abilities and hours of availability. Click here to view our areas of greatest need. Most volunteer positions are weekday daytime hours; however, a few evening and weekend opportunities are available. For more information, contact Volunteer Services at (225) 387-7079 or Volunteers@BRGeneral.org.
Benefits of Volunteering
Baton Rouge General appreciates and values our volunteers and recognizes them throughout the year in a variety of ways. Listed below are a few of the benefits we offer:
Click here to view photos from our recent social.